Environmental Services Supervisor
- 24 8th St NW, Rochester, MN 55901, USA
This is more than a place to work.
At Samaritan Bethany, our mission and values are inspired by the belief that we were sent to serve. We choose to provide resident centered care in a way that encourages a sense of fun, family, and community.
- Our Fun: We believe that the only way to do great work is to love what you do. So let’s laugh, smile, and have a little fun. And maybe even wear a Tutu on a Tuesday!
Our Family: A family is a group of people who have something in common. With us, that means
each and every employee is an important part of the care team.
Our Community: Simply put, we care about each other. We care about your sense of belonging. We care about the health and wellness of our staff and residents. And we care about
comfort, too, which means you will work in a modern, equipped facility.
Employees are not here to simply collect a paycheck; our team of Care Partners get a chance to truly connect with those they care for, unlike a hospital or clinic environment where the connection stops with the end of your shift.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider a career with Samaritan Bethany:
- We offer a different approach to work schedules. You will have a variety of shift times to choose from, and a work schedule you can rely on and plan your life around, even for part-time employees.
- We care about your well-being. Choose from our competitive benefits including low deductible health insurance, wellness opportunities, and generous PTO program (including part-time staff).
- We offer a continuum of care. Work experiences can be had in assisted living, memory care, short term rehabilitation and long term care.
- We offer continuing education. Whether in person, online or at college, we offer training opportunities and scholarships to all of our employees.
You can be an important part of our Care Partner team. Join our Fun, our Family, our Community. JOIN
At Samaritan Bethany, this Coordinator position manages the environmental services function of the organization and the staff working within it. Together, this team ensures that a safe, clean, comfortable living environment is provided for the residents, staff, and family members.
This is a working supervisor role, and is also responsible for:
- picking up linens and garbage throughout each building
- delivering linens and laundry to the household
- performing housekeeping duties to maintain cleanliness and neatness of common areas
- assists with writing policies
- ordering supplies
This is a full-time position and includes a rotating weekend schedule (every 3rd weekend). Hours are generally 7am-3:30pm.
- Must have 2+ years of related work experience. This should include working with chemicals and equipment (especially floor care), understand state and federal regulations, and be able to assist with writing policies.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year supervision experience that includes hiring, scheduling, and staff management.
- GED, high school diploma, or equivalent.
Apply online: www.samaritanbethanycareers.com
Have questions? Human Resources can be reached at 507-424-4034