Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
- 6255 Quebec Pkwy, Commerce City, CO 80022, USA
Since 1970, Salud has been committed to providing a Medical Home to patients, where medical, dental, behavioral health services, and clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a team-based system of care. We strive to improve the quality of our patient's lives who would otherwise have limited access to health care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
We're seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at our Salud Family Health Center in Commerce City, Co.
At Salud, our Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners approach their tasks in a team-based care fashion that supports patients and their families in self-management, self-efficacy, and behavior change. As a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner at Salud, you will perform routine clinic operations, take histories, and make physical assessments, all the while adhering to the spirit of the SALUD mission statement.
- Starting Annual Salary - $75,000 to $113,300
- Student loan repayment potential
Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Medical (Includes Free Medical Services at All Salud Facilities)
- Dental (Employee Discounts at All Salud Dental Facilities)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 21 paid vacation days per year
- 10 Paid Holidays per year (includes 2 Floating Holidays and paid Birthday)
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Financial and time-off reimbursement for continuing medical education
- Retirement savings plans
- Employees working at least 1,000 hours within a 12-month period are eligible for the Defined Contribution Pension Plan. Salud will contribute 5% of your base salary each month
Our Mission is to provide a quality, integrated health care home to the communities we serve
Must have graduated or been graduating from an accredited NP or PA program
Possess an unrestricted PA or NP license in good standing in the State of Colorado
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The ability to speak Spanish is strongly preferred
- Sensitivity to low-income and ethnic minority communities is a must
- 3 years experience in a clinical setting as a Nurse Practitioner /Physician’s Assistant preferred
Salud Family Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As required by Public Health Order, all Salud Family Health Centers employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment. The only exceptions to being vaccinated are verified and approved medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.