Contact Center Agent - Call Center
- 5995 Iris Pkwy, Frederick, CO 80530, USA
Since 1970, Salud has been committed to providing a Medical Home to patients, where medical, dental, behavioral health services, and clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a team-based system of care. We strive to improve the quality of our patient's lives who would otherwise have limited access to health care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
We are looking for a Contact Center Agent to join our family.
As a Contact Center Agent with Salud, you will be responsible for answering all incoming telephone calls, scheduling appointments, and directing them to the appropriate department or individual. Contact Center Agents at Salud, approach his/her tasks in a team-based care fashion that supports patients and their families in self-management, self-efficacy, and behavior change while adhering to the spirit of the SALUD mission statement.
- $15.50 to $18.50 per hr.
- Monday to Friday – Available 8 am to 5 pm
Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Medical (Includes Free Medical Services at All Salud Facilities)
- Dental (Employee Discounts at All Salud Dental Facilities)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D, Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation accrual
- 10 Paid Holidays per year (includes 2 Floating Holidays and paid Birthday)
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Retirement savings plans
- Employees working at least 1,000 hours within a 12-month period are eligible for the Defined Contribution Pension Plan. Salud will contribute 5% of your base salary each month
Our Mission is to provide a quality, integrated health care home to the communities we serve
What you need to be qualified for this job:
Graduation from High School or equivalent required.
One year of general office experience required.
No licensure or certification is needed to be hired, although Contact Center Agents must become credentialed through the Salud Career Ladders program in the time frame specified by Salud.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is preferred
- Knowledge of multi-line phones
- Ability to determine an emergency situation and take appropriate action
- Sensitivity to indigent and ethnic minority communities
- Effective written or oral communication skills
Salud Family Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As required by Public Health Order, all Salud Family Health Centers employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment. The only exceptions to being vaccinated are verified and approved medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.