HVAC Facility Maintenance Technician
- S Rollie Ave, Fort Lupton, CO 80621, USA
Since 1970, Salud has been committed to providing a Medical Home to patients, where medical, dental, behavioral health services, and clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a team-based system of care. We strive to improve the quality of our patient's lives who would otherwise have limited access to health care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
Salud Family Health is looking to add an energetic, experienced commercial HVAC Technician to our maintenance team.
- Starting Wage - $24.82 to $28.55 per hr.
- 5 day work week – Monday to Friday – 8 am to 5 pm
Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Medical (Includes Free Medical Services at All Salud Facilities)
- Dental (Employee Discounts at All Salud Dental Facilities)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation accrual
- 9 Paid Holidays per year (including a Floating Holiday and paid Birthday)
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Retirement savings plans
- Employees working at least 1,000 hours within a 12-month period are eligible for the Defined Contribution Pension Plan. Salud will contribute 5% of your base salary each month
Our Mission is to provide a quality, integrated health care home to the communities we serve
General Description of Duties:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of work in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, and equipment. Fluent in the diagnoses and repair of numerous manufacturers systems and equipment such as rooftop units, air handling units, boilers, pumps, VAV boxes, Variable frequency drives, split systems, and make-up air units. Oversees HVAC maintenance contractors.
Assures 3rd party contractors meet a contractual obligation. Performs maintenance requirements not covered in contracts. Daily monitoring and management of Building Automation System (BAS). Assists maintenance team in the repair of buildings and equipment. Approaches his/her tasks in a team-based care fashion that supports patients and their families in self-management, self-efficacy, and behavior change.
Director of Facilities
HVAC Cross-training of maintenance personnel
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, and control of commercial HVAC systems
- Knowledge of the operational principles and characteristics of various types of refrigeration, and air conditioning systems
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, lift and move heavy objects
- Ability to apply the theory, technique, principles, and processes of the HVAC mechanic’s trade
- Works in conjunction with Medical Providers, Medical Assistants, Enrollment Specialists, Customer Service Associate and all other staff to ensure that patients obtain the highest standard of integrated health care
- Acts as a patient advocate for our vulnerable populations by ensuring that patients are fully informed and comfortable with their visit to Salud
- Adheres to all standards, protocols, and laws surrounding patient confidentiality
- Follows procedures for the electronic health records system
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education, Training, and Experience:
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in all aspects of Commercial HVAC service and repair.
- Trade school education is preferred
- Journeyman license preferred but not required
- Universal EPA certified
- Knowledge of geothermal helpful
- Any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates an ability to perform duties and responsibilities as described including related work experience in one or more of the building trades
Willingness to work outside (if necessary) in inclement weather
Valid Colorado Drivers license
Salud Family Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.