- 1635 Blue Spruce Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80524, USA
Since 1970, Salud has been committed to providing a Medical Home to patients, where medical, dental, behavioral health services, and clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a team-based system of care. We strive to improve the quality of our patient's lives who would otherwise have limited access to health care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
Enrollment Specialists perform one on one enrollment visits with patients both over the phone and in-person to provide important information on Salud’s services and policies and to help clients apply for any health coverage programs and insurances they may qualify for.
The ES role is crucial in making sure health coverage for both patients and community members are accessible and affordable. Programs and insurances an ES assists clients to apply for include but are not limited to: Health First Colorado Medicaid, Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+), Connect for Health Colorado insurance plans, and the sliding fee scale discount programs Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP) and Salud’s Clinic Rate program. Enrollment visits are offered via tele-enrollment (over-the-phone appointments) as well as in-person at a Salud clinic. Enrollment Specialists may be required to work from home performing tele-enrollment as well as travel to clinics to perform in-person enrollment visits.
- Starting Wage - $15.50 to $18.50 per hr.
- 5 day work week – Monday to Friday – Available 8 am to 5 pm
Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Medical (Includes Free Medical Services at All Salud Facilities)
- Dental (Employee Discounts at All Salud Dental Facilities)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D, Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation accrual
- 9 Paid Holidays per year (including a Floating Holiday and paid Birthday)
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Retirement savings plans
- Employees working at least 1,000 hours within a 12-month period are eligible for the Defined Contribution Pension Plan. Salud will contribute 5% of your base salary each month.
Our Mission is to provide a quality, integrated health care home to the communities we serve
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Health First Colorado Medicaid, CHP+, CICP and Connect for Health Colorado program rules preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, and internet use and research
- Ability to explain confusing health coverage concepts in a way that the general population can understand
- Ability to prioritize tasks and pro-actively problem-solve barriers to getting clients successfully enrolled in health coverage
- Sensitivity to low income and ethnic minority community a must
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s Degree or two years towards a BS or BA preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a directly related field or in the performance of similar duties and responsibilities
Salud Family Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.