Python Developer - Remote
- Calle Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica
SalsaMobi recruits only the best experienced Software Engineers to work directly with awesome growing U.S. software companies. Be part of an elite group, where you will not only develop world class software, but be a key part of the thought leadership with the client company. Most of our opportunities offer great benefits, like working from home and potential travel to the U.S.
Skills and Knowledge
- Python 2
- MySQL or similar (PostgreSQL) *several years
- Experience with Cassandra specifically
- Some exposure to NoSQL technologies that aren't MongoDB
- REST API implementation
- Strong experience writing Unit tests
- Web Applications
- Ideally SaaS - Agile/SCRUM
- Data-intensive applications - ETL Pipelines
- Experience writing end-to-end tests
- Develop features, fix bugs, and write tests for Django App
- Work on tickets assigned by Product Management
- Minimum of 3-5 years web development experience
- Thinking critically and being open to criticism
This is a full-time remote position. You are able to work from home but must have a demonstrated ability to work in English with a U.S. based high growth software company.
Well qualified candidates should also display the following attributes:
- Self-starter, results oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects).
- Keen sense of information architecture and visual design
- Responsive design
- Understanding of solid UX concept