- San José, Costa Rica
SalsaMobi recruits only the best experienced Software Engineers to work directly with awesome growing U.S. software companies. Be part of an elite group, where you will not only develop world class software, but be a key part of the thought leadership with the client company. Most of our opportunities offer great benefits, like working from home and potential travel to the U.S.
We would like to welcome a Salesforce Administrator to our team! The mission of this role is to help our customers implement Salesforce and to customize it to meet and exceed their CRM needs. The Salesforce Administrator will join our team to design and implement key technical components of Salesforce solutions and develop and execute project deliverables. This is a hand-on role that requires experience and advanced abilities with Salesforce.
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to interface with clients
- Project management experience is preferred
- Non-profit experience is preferred
- Valid Certified Salesforce Administrator or Certified Advanced Administrator is preferred and required to be obtained, Theses certifications should be verifiable at certification.salesforce.com
Well qualified candidates should also display the following attributes:
- Self-starter, results oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects).