Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
- San José, Costa Rica
SalsaMobi recruits only the best experienced software engineers to work directly with awesome growing U.S. software companies. Be part of an elite group, where you will not only develop world class software, but be a key part of the thought leadership with the client company. Most of our opportunities offer great benefits, like working from home and potential travel to the U.S.
Join our team to work on the industry-leading Data Management Platform with a focus on marketing technology for Sport, Media and Entertainment. We work with some of the biggest sports brands in the world to deliver data collection, management, and analytics at scale.
This project will be a full-time engagement working directly with a PM in a highly-visible role supporting the delivery of a Rails + JS fan-engagement platform for our clients. The platform delivers a variety of engagement opportunities and collects interaction and social data to help teams enrich their data, interact with their audience, and drive conversions through interactive campaigns like Quizzes, Scratch-off Games, and Meme Generators.
This will be a fast-paced role that will require quick turn-around for client requests to be able to meet campaign deadlines. The focus will be on customizing features, bug-hunting, and serving one-off campaigns that each have varied requirements.
Well qualified candidates should also display the following attributes:
- Self-starter, results oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects).