Senior .Net Developer
- San José, Costa Rica
SalsaMobi is a boutique one-stop shop for strategy, technology and specialty mobile solutions. With expertise across all the major mobile and web platforms SalsaMobi has the potential to envision, design and develop a variety of solutions for your business.
At SalsaMobi we help businesses discover new growth opportunities in the mobile space, and deliver the best user experience via various technology platforms. From business strategy to design development, content creation to technology building, staff augmentation to new team creation, SalsaMobi offers a vast spectrum of services to help clients and business achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace.
This position will work with a team of design engineers, database developers, and quality assurance specialists to develop web and mobile based applications. This position will be responsible for developing new functionality, while maintaining and refactoring existing code, and be responsible for managing GitHub repositories, code merges, pull requests and code reviews with the development team.
· Application design, development, and testing.
· Daily accountability for project progress
· Interacting daily with the team via Slack Messaging, awareness/presence, and conferencing systems to communicate and engage with a virtual, mobile, cohesive group
· Lead and manage the GitHub development branch, conduct code reviews, issue tracking, and pull requests from the development team.
· Database development and design
· Implementing new features and functionality from mock-ups and feature/capability requests
· Conducting QA throughout the implementation process and validating specific test cases
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related work experience
• C# software development project experience
• In-depth knowledge and experience with the .NET Framework and MVC
• Experience with MS-SQL, Entity Framework, database design and development
• Experience with Git and GitHub, continuous deployment techniques.
• Ability to work independently and remotely, Kansas City applicants preferred
• Flexible hours, little or no travel
• Self-Starter with minimum supervision needed