Salesforce Developer - Remote
- Austin, TX
SalsaMobi recruits only the best experienced software engineers to work directly with awesome growing U.S. software companies. Be part of an elite group, where you will not only develop world class software, but be a key part of the thought leadership with the client company. Most of our opportunities offer great benefits, like working from home and potential travel to the U.S.
We’re looking for a product-minded Salesforce Developer to join our team. The mission of this role is to work with our client to build out the functionality of their Salesforce.com integrations and to help provide their software to existing Salesforce.com customers.
The Salesforce Developer will design and implement key technical components of Salesforce solutions and develop and execute project deliverables. This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com and related cloud technologies.
Ideal candidates are familiar with multiple technologies including APEX and Visualforce. They have a strong ability to understand and implement complex requirements with minimal guidance. They work quickly and efficiently to meet project deliverables and can work as a member of a dispersed team. *This is a remote position. We are accepting candidates from U.S., Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America.
- 3+ years as a software developer
- 1+ years experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience/familiarity working with RESTful web APIs
- Ability and willingness to interface with clients
- Some project management experience helpful
- Strong web development background and overall understanding of development methodologies
- Technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Technologies and architecture: Visualforce, web service, interfaces, standard & custom objects, workflows, email templates, Apex classes and controllers, Software as a Service, Java, JSON, HTML5, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS3
- Develop customizations (code based, Apex, Java) for the solution
- Create responsive Visualforce pages as needed
- Conduct unit testing
- Resolve cross-platform issues / bugs identified during testing
- Support the application during testing, UAT, deployment, and post-deployment
- Work with the testing teams to ensure unit testing is complete
- Salesforce developer certification
- Experience developing with the Salesforce platform as well as community editions.
- 3 or more Salesforce certifications required. Must be from the Development,
Architect, Administrator, App Builder or Implementation tracks.
- Additional Salesforce.com certifications are highly desired. You will be required to
obtain additional certifications if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Up to 2 certifications may be substituted for equivalent or relevant experience
with non-profits and/or Greek organizations.
- Experience working with Salesforce Communities is a bonus.
Well qualified candidates should also display the following attributes:
- Self-starter, results oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects)