Salesforce Web Developer
- Austin, TX
SalsaMobi recruits only the best experienced software engineers to work directly with awesome growing U.S. software companies. Be part of an elite group, where you will not only develop world class software, but be a key part of the thought leadership with the client company. Most of our opportunities offer great benefits, like working from home and potential travel to the U.S.
Strong understanding of UI development and multiple technologies. Should have good learning/grasping ability to understand and implement complex requirements with minimal guidance from supervisor. Able to work quickly and efficiently to meet project deliverables in a timely manner. Can work as a member of a dispersed team as there are multiple delivery centers working in parallel on dev/test.
- Have a strong web development background an overall understanding development methodologies
- Technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce.com Technologies and Architecture: Visual Force, web service, interfaces, Standard/Custom Objects, Workflows, Email Templates, Apex Classes and Controllers, Software as a Service, Java, JSON, HTML5, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS 3.
- Develop customizations (code based, APEX, Java) for the solution.
- Create responsive Visual Force pages as needed.
- Conduct unit testing.
- Resolve cross platform issues / bugs identified during testing.
- Support the application during Testing, UAT, deployment, and post deployment.
- Work with the testing teams to ensure unit testing is completed.
Well qualified candidates should also display the following attributes:
- Self-starter, results oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects).