CDI - Influencer Marketing Specialist W/M - CYCLING
- München, Deutschland
- Abteilung: Marketing
Mavic SAS, french manufacturer of bike systems and equipment for cyclists, started its journey in 1889 in Lyon. Charles Idoux and Lucien Chanel entered into the “manufacture and sale of separate bike parts” and created Mavic: Manufacture d’Articles Vélocipédiques Idoux and Chanel.
Nowadays, “The Yellow-blooded Brand” has always been there for you for over 127 years. It designs, formulates and produces a wide range of technical and innovative cycling equipment. They provide for everyone from beginners to professional riders with equipment from head to toe. Mavic is also there to help at all of the biggest cycling events to offer technical assistance in its famous black and yellow colors. The creativity, the innovation and the values of cycling bring together all employees at the head office in Annecy, France.
Act as the face of the sport, responsible for developing the influencer activation plan to accelerate sell-through, and implement brand strategies by coordinating a team of external local brand ambassadors.
Build a cycling brand ambassador community, which drives consumer-facing events such as community activities, demos, sports events and partnerships.
- Create, develop and activate the Mavic Community in Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Development & organization of B2C Events
- Help with the development, organization and implementation of brand campaigns.
- Work with Influencers and brand ambassadors
- Own local social channel management
- Regional partnership management with regard to community and events
- Report and analyses to improve community development and event performance
- Manage partnerships with external organizers
- Perpetuate brand presence on social networks
- Responsible for local AP&E budget
Needed work experience : 2 to 3 years of professional experience in marketing and / or event management preferably in the sports industry
Education : Successfully completed a university degree or a vocational training
Foreign languages : Language Skills: German (native speaker), English (fluent)
Computer skills : Excellent MS Office Skills and experience with further digital tools for social media management or like CRM / CSM software
Others : driving licence, connection with the cycling community, active cycling participant at an experienced level, consumer and marketing awareness.
- Output orientation: Develop and manage operational results: set themselves ambitious targets, achieve them and know when to step back in order to improve the results. Be proactive, assert themselves when making decisions.
- Customer Service Excellence: Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients, in order to respond adequately in line with the interest of the company.
- Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to collective efficiency.
- Ability to lead and/or support the change: Encourage, bring about and manage the change. Be able to question themselves and adjust their behavior and methods (if necessary) to achieve the expected results
- Creativity and innovation: Explore, make new ideas come to life, striving ceaselessly to improve. Be creative in order to fall within innovation projects regardless of their level of responsibility
- Professional commitment: Demonstrate passion and personal investment in order to develop our brands and products
- Integrity and trust: Respect corporate values and the duty of confidentiality.
Specific transversal skills: good social skills, team spirit, autonomy & priority management, presentation skills, organization, ability to create and develop a network, oral & written communication, ability to work in a multicultural environment, drive & enthusiasm, events management.
- Creative and able to inspire the Mavic community with unconventional ideas,
- Passion for Cycling
- Excellent project management skills, striving to deliver results and to get things done
- Hands-on mentality
Strong availability for business trips (almost 2/3 of the year).
Job based in Germany