CDI - Cybersecurity Specialist W/M - IT
- Annecy, France
- Department: IT
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity & IAM Specialist M/W to
- Ensure the safety of information systems assets of Amer Sports group and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
- Contribute to the definition and execution of the Information Security strategy of the company
- Continuously measure and report the security posture of the critical digital assets
- Ensure a secure access to company assets – for employees, vendors and partners.
You will work in close collaboration with our Cybersecurity & Risk management department.
You will report directly to the Director.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Own and lead the Identity & Access management governance & compliance, and act as a product owner for the authentication and authorizations services
- Conduct regular security risks and vulnerability assessments
- Plan, implement and operate intrusion detection / prevention tools
- Conduct awareness trainings for IT personal – IT Support, SW developers and Operation specialists
- Provide specialized security support & consultancy support to Amer Sports IT teams
- Propose and implement security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating market trends and anticipating requirements
- Develop plans to safeguard environment against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure
- Review industry and vendor security alerts for vulnerabilities and security issues
- Take project lead for implementing security solutions or products on a worldwide base
Needed work experience:
At least 3 years hands-on experience in IT security
Experience working on Active Directory deployments from a design, architecture & security perspective
Experience with the execution of security assessments for IT solutions – application and infrastructure – and with the successful implementation of security solutions, policies, and technologies
Degree in Computer Science, or business informatics or related experience
One or more professional Security certifications
Foreign languages: Excellent english communication skills both verbal and written are required to interface with other employees who are both technical and nontechnical
Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills used to establish customer, vendor, and staff relationships at all levels.
Good service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal customers and providers
- Computer skills:
- Strong interest in IT security in general, and in IAM technologies more specifically – Azure AD, ADFS, SSO, MFA, conditional access
- A solid understanding of networking, SW development, and distributed computing concepts
Large Band C