STAGE - EMEA Marketing Intern / Salomon & Suunto W/M - GO TO MARKET BUSINESS UNIT
- 85748 Garching, Germany
- Department: Marketing
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a EMEA Marketing Intern W/M to support the Brand Marketing Managers Salomon EMEA (80%) and the Brand Marketing Manager Suunto (20%) in their roles.
Your main missions:
- Supporting BMMs in their two-way communication with local Marketing Teams
- Compiling information / reports from local Markets on EMEA level
- Being the operational Point of Contact and Interface between Local & Global Functional Experts
- Creating Reviews for Brands and ELT
- Setting up meetings, platforms and helping to establish GTM processes
- Taking over own Projects, such EMEA Launch Events or cross-country activations
Simultaneously, the intern will collaborate to the projects entrusted by the company (event organization).
Needed Work Experience:
Preferably with first working experience and project management
Preferably with first experience / background within Sporting Goods Industry
Education: Bachelor or/and Master student / Mandatory Internship
- Excellent Communication skills
- Pro-Active Self-Starter and hands-on approach
- Takes on responsibly and leadership for his/her tasks and projects
Foreign Language(s): .Fluent in English, speaking and writing, any additional main European language skill is a plus
Interest of the mission:
- An interesting role in exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Full Time Internship, based in Garching, near Munich, GERMANY
Mandatory School Internship Agreement
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your application only to [email protected]