CDI - Cybersecurity Specialist W/M - IT
- Annecy, France
- Department: IT
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist M/W to
- Drive the company's Cyber Security strategy in all aspects.
- Establish a company-wide security philosophy at both the technical and business levels
- Help the key stakeholders in determining the acceptable levels of risk for their organization, and then recommend/implement necessary plans to mitigate these risks
You will work in close collaboration with our Cybersecurity & Risk management department.
You will report directly to the Director.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Continuously refine security of applications and infrastructure, incl. improvement of the security of the software development life cycle
- Own and lead the security governance & compliance of the corporate Active Directory, and make recommendations that will assist our IT operation in enhancing the security of our Active Directory installation
- Participate to IT and business projects and provide consultancy with regards to Cyber security risks and appropriate level of protection
- Assist in the design, execution, automation and improvement of penetration testing & vulnerability hunting (e.g. static testing, dynamic testing) efforts, processes, methods, tools and metrics
- Provide second and third level support to cybersecurity incidents.
- Conduct regular security audit of the technical infrastructure.
- Conduct awareness trainings for IT personal – IT Support, SW developers and Operation specialists
- Follow and monitor the evolution of cyber security threats, vulnerability feeds, exploits, etc.
- Take project lead for implementing security solutions or products on a worldwide base
- Ensure a secure access to company assets – for employees, vendors and partners.
Needed work experience:
5+ years hands-on experience in execution of cyber security programs
3+ years’ experience with the execution of security assessments and recommendations for IT solutions – application and infrastructure – and with the successful implementation of security solutions, policies, and technologies
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or information technology, or a related discipline
One or more professional Security certifications
Foreign languages: Excellent english communication skills both verbal and written are required to interface with other employees who are both technical and nontechnical
Good service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal customers and providers
Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills used to establish customer, vendor, and staff relationships at all levels
Track record of working on many projects simultaneously and work well both independently and with a team
- Computer skills:
Strong interest in Information Security in general and in securing cloud computing more specifically - with particular emphasis on Office 365 and Azure.
Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies
Solid understanding of networking, SW development, and distributed computing concepts
- Permanent contract
- Job based in Annecy