CDI - Supply Chain Demand Planner W/M - WINTER SPORTS EQUIPMENT
- Annecy, France
- Department: Logistique & Supply Chain / Logistics & Supply Chain
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a Demand Planner & Analyst M/W to
- Develop global demand plan and inventory strategy to support the business plan with the objective to improve product availability while reducing overstocking risks. Improve Demand plan accuracy by supporting GTM Commercial Teams and enhancement of tools and processes. Strong collaboration with Regional Planning Teams
You will work in close and strong collaboration with our sales, marketing, production, sourcing, finances, ITdepartments.
Reporting directly to Sales & Demand Planning Manager, your main responsibilities are :
- Generate / Consolidate a monthly global demand plan, based on market intelligence and diagnostic, working closely with the GTM Commercial Teams (TCM / NAM), Regional Planning Teams and BA Commercial Teams
- Reviews preorders compared to forecasts and make updates based on trend and sales/commercial input
- Guide and Support GTM Teams on mastering demand planning process and keep developing process and tools
- Collaborate with Sales/Commercial and SC Teams to understand Sales Target, Sell-In & sell through analytics, phasing etc. to guard demand planning accuracy and drive risk and opportunities analysis
- Develop product ranking approach to planning to manage risk and optimize effort
- Review, analyze and challenge the forecast, conciliate between risk of stocks and the risk of shortages/delays
- Organization of monthly S&OP meetings with Commercial and SC Teams by preparing relevant material, analysis and recommendation to run efficient meetings and drive consensus on global demand plan
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
- Reconcile supply vs demand to improve product availability, while reducing overstock risk
- Analyze results versus expectations and drive actions needed to meet financial targets
- Support Inventory / SKU control / Challenge range efficiency and highlight non performers to product management and commercial teams
Needed work experience: 2/3 years of professional experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Economic, supply Chain Management or others or equivalent work experience and education, knowledge of S&OP Process of advantage, knowledge of Planning tools of advantage.
Foreign languages: fluent English
Expertise in demand Planning / forecasting process
Business acumen and selling skills
Expertise in data management and analysis
Able to think strategically and tactically and proactive to challenge the status quo and to recommend innovative solutions
Excellent communication skills in a multicultural organization (incl presentation & training)
Able to influence stakeholders across the Organization
Knowledge of IT software (SAP, BI, AFO, QlikSense, Microsoft Office – Excel: advanced skills required)
Would you please submit your application just in English.