CDI - Squad Lead – CRM Squad W/M - IT
- Annecy, France
- Department: IT
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a Squad Lead – CRM Squad M/W to lead a “squad” (3 to 5 developers) in charge of building a technical solution (application, feature, digital product), from design to deployment. He/She will work closely with our business stakeholders (project managers, product owners) to translate their requirements in efficient technical solutions serving Amer Sport’s strategy. And he/she will run the squad following agile principles, act as an agile evangelist.
You will work in close collaboration with our IT Department.
- Framing and designing
- Assist the product owner(s) on the backlog definition or assist the project manager/change manager to define the blueprint for project/RFC
- Design the technical solution in coordination with architects, devops, squad members.
- Evaluates vendors solutions versus in-house developments.
- Conducts sprints definition and efforts estimate.
- Documents accordingly to IT Omni Team practices.
- Leading and delivering
- Plays the role of the scrum master or IT project manager.
- Runs the agile ceremonies (daily stand up meetings, demos, retrospectives…) or project/RFC meetings
- Ensures the squad works efficiently with other teams and stakeholders (business, SAP squad, devops, architects team…).
- Acts as a technical lead and advisor for the squad.
- Responsible for the overall quality of products/projects delivered.
- Design and executes cut-over plans.
- Maintains and grow the shipped products.
- Communicating and Scaling
- Reports and gives visibility on progresses, budget, needs, challenges.
- Coordinates with other squads.
- Collaborates to grow the team’s overall efficiency by improving our knowledge of agile and adjusting it to our group specifics.
- Closely collaborates with Architecture team to contribute to the overall enterprise architecture evolution and design.
- Evolution of the CRM Data base (consumer and dealer database) and the interfaces between this Data Base and other IT products of the group (ECOM, POS, Apps, Consumer service tool, Digital marketing tool, SAP/BI, B2B/SFA, reporting tools, rep/customer service tools, …)
- Needed work experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software development and management.
- Worked with agile methodologies
- Used to international environments.
Education: Master (School of Engineering, School of Business or equivalent qualifications)
Foreign languages: Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Oracle Data base and PL/SQL
- ESB, API oriented architectures, Web services, Talend
- XML, Json format
- Some Java knowledge (basic)
- Software factory: GIT, Jenkins
- Computer skills: Experience in agile or lean software development, ideally with some certification.
- Specific transversal skills : rigor, organization, autonomy, good social skills, self-control, discretion, intellectual curiosity