CDI - SAP FI/CO Senior Consultant W/M - IT
- Annecy, France
- Department: IT
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a SAP FI/CO Senior Consultant W/M to Design, build and support IT Finance and Controlling processes in SAP
You will work in close collaboration with our "Amer Sports IT", "Enterprise Solutions and Services", "Business Solutions EMEA Financials" departments.
- The position holder will consult the Finance and Accounting functions inside the Amer Sports group and is responsible for the transformation of business processes into IT solutions in the form of projects and change requests.
- Responsibility for sustaining system support within the application area.
- Occasional travels are required, mainly central Europe region.
Needed Work Experience:
Very strong knowledge in SAP Finance and Controlling modules with a minimum of 7 years working experience in this area.
The position requires a university degree or comparable education & experience.
Strong business administration and/or Finance background.
- Very good understanding of business processes covered by the SAP modules or applications, especially the integration to SAP SD and SAP SCM.
- Expert in Finance processes in the Business to Consumer channel.
- Very good communications skills to drive discussions with all internal and external Finance and Controlling stakeholders.
- Planning & organizing skills
- Ability to prioritize own tasks in a fast-changing environment.
- Knowledge of financial reporting in SAP BI and Hyperion
Foreign Language(s): Fluent English required
IT Skills: Advanced level as this is an IT posttion
Other Specific Transversal Skills:
- Team player: Ability to work in a virtual team and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to collective efficiency.
- Customer oriented: Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients, in order to respond adequately in line with the interests of the company.
- Creativity and innovation: Explore, make new ideas come to life, striving ceaselessly to improve. Be creative in order to master the role in innovation projects regardless of their level of responsibility.
- Organizer: Ability to handle topics in the interface to the sales and logistic functions, as well as the development teams.
Permanent Contract, Full Time
Job based in Annecy (74), FRANCE