STAGE - Assistant E-Commerce Merchandiser Salomon.com W/M - ECOMMERCE
- Annecy, France
- Département: Retail / B2C
Description de l'entreprise
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
Description du poste
Within the Salomon e-commerce department, the intern's main mission will be to assist the e-commerce merchandiser in developing the marketing strategy for the salomon.com website and organising merchandising.
E-merchandising - Sales and promotional management of the salomon.com website
- Development of initiatives on all EMEA e-commerce sites: creative briefs and selection of products, creation of pages and optimisation
- Monitoring of the schedule and deployment of sales initiatives on the site, within a multi-country and multi-language scope
- Participation in the creation of content to increase traffic on the site
KPI analysis and monitoring
- Monitoring and analysis of merchandising performance
- Monitoring of competing sites
Launch of the new collection
- Support the on-line launch of the Autumn-Winter 2019-2020 collection through merchandising and related projects
- Participate in the on-line launch of products as well as in quality control for the collection
- Contribute to developing projects relating to the collection
- Assist in testing and verifying the quality of technical developments prior to the on-line launch
- Education: 4 or 5 years of post-secondary education, in a business school or equivalent, with a focus on marketing or e-commerce
- Languages: very good command of English
- IT: Office Pack, Photoshop (basic knowledge would be an asset)
- You are autonomous, rigorous and curious, and you like working in a team. You have awareness of the outdoor and digital sectors.
- An interest in sports is required
Starting in mid-September 2019
Full-time internship, based in Annecy
Internship agreement mandatory