CDI - Sourcing Projects Leader W/M - AMER SPORTS OPERATIONS
- Annecy, France
- Department: Achats & Sourcing / Purchasing & Sourcing
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a Sourcing Projects Leader M/W to support the VP Global Sourcing in all her/his activities, with special focus on programs/projects management and reporting enhancement.
He/She will steers complex transversal projects that have a strategic dimension in Global Sourcing and in the Group, defines, implements and applies it in order to participate in the project achievement.
You will work in close collaboration with our Global Sourcing Function with the Group.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Define or collaborate to the definition of the scope of the project, establish or contribute the master plan, identify risks, provide alternative solutions and obtain financial verifications that are necessary for the implementation of the project before its commencement.
- Manage the different phases of the project, control the scope, monitor the finances and ensure the compliance with contracts. Track the tasks to be delivered, the processes to be implemented, the proposed solutions and make proposals in order to obtain a result that is optimal and consistent with the predetermined requirements in terms of quality, performance, cost, time and safety.
- Create or collaborate to the creation of the project team, lead, organise and conduct meetings, lead all actions to bring the project to fruition.
- Define processes and procedures in order to develop new services and allow proper functioning.
- Use project management tools related to Amer Sports formats.
- Implement the stabilisation phase after the launch; identify and find solutions to solve projects problems and risks.
- Assess and deploy strategic developments, timeline and key milestones
- Have an overall vision of the project, not limited to a strict project framework.
- Manage and lead the communication between the different parts of the project team.
- Assist in following up with respective entities to compile identified and agreed upon business benefits/KPIs against their targets
- Review deliverables, processes/solutions
Other missions will be :
- Coordinates reporting and controlling of all divisions within Global Sourcing scope
- Participates in overall monitoring of KPI's, as well as key programs/projects
- Develops and improves reporting systems or new KPI’s, to support and steer business acceleration
- Facilitates KPI-driven culture to enable a successful execution of the Global Sourcing strategic roadmap
- Assists in supervision of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Coordinates, plans and moderates workshops and meetings
Needed work experience: 5 years of professional experience
Education: Bachelor or Master Degree
Foreign languages: Fluent English, knowledge of another language is a bonus
Project Management skills
Project planning tool
- Computer skills: Command of Microsoft Office, SAP
- Specific transversal skills : listening and communication skills, ability to analyse and synthesis, ability to plan and organise, knowledge of multicultural environments (trade, country, products), ability to adapt changes and those with different backgrounds.
Eventually required to travel