CDI - Senior Analyst Field Channel W/M - EMEA GO-TO-MARKET
- Annecy, France
- Department: Commercial
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst Field Channel W/M to:
- support EMEA GTM in business analysis concerning field business including ownership of the field sales force target setting process twice a year
- be in charge of supporting, implementing and programming certain technologies used by EMEA GTM including Anaplan, Power BI, Qlickview and Excel.
You will work in close collaboration with our Go-to-Market department.
- Defining, implementing and supporting field sales force business analysis (web reporting, Excel, sales KPIs …).
- Developing or adapting Anaplan modules every season for sales force PRP tool.
- Managing distribution of KPI reporting (sales KPIs).
- Supporting, implementing and programming certain technologies in other team members´ projects (Anaplan, Qlickview, Power BI, sales force.com …).
- Training Field Sales Managers, reviewing targets, ensuring guidelines are taken into account.
- Integrating and processing collected sell thru data (from SA/KA, retail or field accounts) into our sell thru database.
- EMEA sales force organization, structure and efficiency KPIs and reporting.
- EMEA premium partner network reporting.
- Being the preferred contact to AS IT regarding technologies used in EMEA sales Ops for business analysis.
- Periodically informing stakeholders on various KPIs and business trends.
- OC campaigns reporting.
Needed Work Experience: Several years of experience in Business Intelligence area either as a business analyst or in IT supporting business analysts
Education: Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- Strong Sales background
- Business KPIs understanding (sales, margin, distribution)
- Understanding of the Target setting process
- Comfortable in manipulation of numbers
- Fluent in English Language
- Proficiency in German and/or French language a plus
IT Skills: Ability to program technologies like Anaplan, Power BI, ClickView, Microsoft Dynamics
Other Specific Transversal Skills:
- Planning & Organizing
- Analytical skills & Problem Solving
- Listening & solution selling
- Business acumen
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Permanent Contract, Full Time
Job based in Annecy (74), FRANCE or Garching (near Munich), GERMANY