CDI - Business Analyst (Master data) in Agile environment W/M - AMER SPORTS GLOBAL OPERATIONS
- Annecy, France
- Department: IT
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a Business Analyst (Master data) in Agile environment M/W to perform the master data analysis for product data in and End-2-End product life cycle approach and manage projects as the Product Owner using the agile methodology to deliver maximum business value.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Define and harmonize products data for all the Amer Group brands in order to maintain a global and coherent view
- Guarantee the data coherence between the different companies
- Manage flows from product creation tools and until the SAP integration and omni channel system
- Manage demands and evolutions as regards master data
- Lead projects as a Product Owner and work closely with key stakeholders to analyse and prioritize their business needs, and propose solutions following the agile methodology
- Write User Stories and test scenarios, work with PLASMA developers business to implement them
- Supervise the project’s progress and respect the budget
- Closely monitor the Support on recurring business issues
- Give trainings and provide user documentation
Needed work experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience with SAP module MM
Education: 5 year degree course
Foreign languages: Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English.
PLM tool knowledge and reporting tool knowledge
Knowledge PLM tools and master data
Knowledge of product processes
Business and commercial acumen
Consumer & customer insight
Ability to analyze complex situations
- Computer skills: Command of Pack office. Strong knowledge of SAP and SAP MM required, Experience with the other SAP modules (SD, FICO, WM...)
- Specific transversal skills : ability to understand complex processes, initiative. Talent for analyzing and summarizing. Creativity and Innovation. Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment. Strong communication skills, including trainings. Ability to lead the changes