CDI - Retail Lawyer W/M - LEGAL
- Annecy, France
- Department: Juridique / Legal
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for aRetail Lawyer M/W to secure D2C Retail activities by negotiating real estate leases in compliance with internal policies and ensure lease administration within EMEA.
You will work in close collaboration with all European Zones..
Reporting directly to the Legal and IP Director; your main responsibilities are :
- Review and negotiate lease agreements (all formats) in close cooperation with D2C retail development and ensure compliance with internal guidelines and policies (new stores, termination, refit & renewal)
- Coordinate board approvals and issue of guarantees (parental and/or bank guarantees)
- Support Store operations (seasonal sales & promotions, contracts etc.)
- Support Retail facilities for contracts
- Follow up lease administration
- Support partner stores activities (draft and negotiate contracts)
- Work in close co-operation with an Europe legal team
Needed work experience: 7-10 years minimum in similar functions
Education: 5 year degree course
Proficiency in legal English, very good English skills in business English
French or another language is an advantage
Experience in drafting and negotiating real estate agreements
Good skills and experience in business law
- Computer skills: command of Microsoft Office
- Specific transversal skills : writing qualities, analysis and synthesis mind, good social skills, ability to prioritize and multitask, versatility, ability to understand and communicate legal situations to non jurist people, confidentiality, stress management