CDI - Salomon skiing category Art Direction Responsible M/F - WINTER SPORTS EQUIPMENT
- Annecy, France
- Temps complet
- Département: Design
Description de l'entreprise
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Amer Sports people represent a number of nationalities and different cultures. Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
Description du poste
Our future Art Direction Responsible will craft and curate the visual identity & drive the creative direction of our skiing offers.
You will work in close collaboration with our offer creation team, R&D, GTM, and the Salomon brand marketing team.
As a leader, you will be responsible of
- Coordinating the design team efforts to formulate a relevant visual identity platform, for each of the key range pillars.
- Driving the creative execution (graphics, colors and signature) of the product ranges, from concept to products & consumer touchpoint.
- Maintain a constant communication with other teams from Salomon (Brand, apparel), to ensure a consistent delivery to consumer.
- ART DIRECTION:
- Brief, trend, challenge and support alpine design team. Maintain the creative dynamism.
- Nourishing and inspiring the seasonal design directions with relevance
- Elaborate, develop, confirm and execute the pertinent actions to the targeted consumer group.
- ALPINE GRAPHICS, COLORS, SIGNATURE PLATFORM:
- Projects leading with design partners: team spirit
- Elaborate an alpine “cosmetic” platform with: color elements, branding, graphics and finishes for each segment/franchise.
- Plan, prepare, and present the platform during sharing and approval internally and externally meetings
As an expert Graphic designer, you will also participate directly to the graphic creation of the ski ranges.
- Needed work experience : 5 years of professional experience
- Education: 4/5 year degree course in design
- Foreign languages: proficiency in English. French is required.
- Computer skills: command of Microsoft Office, command of professional software (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Specific transversal skills: Ability to understand market issues and consumers requirements. Ability to identify and convert graphic and product trends. Ability to structure an approach and elaborate a strategy. Strong communication capacity. Sports sensibility.