BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER 511
- Perugia PG, Italia
Our customer, a multinational American company, leader in the information security business focused on cybersecurity trainings, certifications and research, is looking for a
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
He/she will start and accelerate the distribution of the company’s solutions within the Italian market.
Descrizione del lavoro
The ideal candidate will:
- Establish an extensive pipeline of sales opportunities, manage the development of the pipeline and accurately forecast sales to senior management
- Develop and implement sales strategies and identity high value prospects
- Directly identify and develop new sales partnerships programs with merchants (eventual)
- Manage a strong pipeline via CRM (typically Salesforce or Dynamics) to ensure accurate forecast of performance and deliver constant results
- Work with and international team reporting to the European Managing Director based in Netherlands
- Experience in Business Development and Account Management within the Cyber Security, Training and Certifications market, or at least ICT training and certifications.
- Proven success in complex C-level negotiations, including all technical, compliance, legal and commercial aspects
- International mindset
- Ability to build internal and external relationships to gain and share information such as industry trends for example.
- Good organizational skills
- Good English speaker
The ideal candidate can be based either in Milan or Rome
Compensation includes base salary, bonus plan and company car
SalesPeople was founded in 2003 and has always been focused in recruiting Sales & Marketing directors, managers and professionals that can make the difference within the organizations (usually SalesPeople's customers are big or multinational companies). Some of the most representative italian companies in the world are our clients, along with some of the Fortune 500.
Salespeople operates in all major World Countries through direct consultant or partners and directly managing customers’ needs locally.
Our unique value proposition is to understand better than other recruitment suppliers how sales managers and professionals think and how to identify the successful candidates.