Sales Development Representative
- Martin Pl, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Are you looking for rapid career progression and the opportunity to work for an organisation that is changing the way companies, government departments, and majors brands become better innovators?
Our client, a market leader in the software as a service (SaaS) technology sector has reached a tipping point locally and they are now in growth mode. They are a young, intelligent, fast-paced, innovative crew and they need another superstar to join their ranks.
Based in funky offices only minutes from Wynard station and centrally location in Sydney CDB, they need a Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative to join their APAC team.
As a Sales Development Representative will see you under the guidance and mentorship of the Regional Director, APAC as they embark on regional dominance.
Your primary role will be Identifying and qualifying leads for the growing APAC sales team, with the chance of moving into sales or account management roles in one of their global offices as your market and product knowledge grows.
You will be responsible for identifying, contacting and qualifying good quality sales opportunities through a mixture of outbound and inbound sales activities.
Lead generation through a mixture of cold calling, following up inbound leads, emails, Linkedin inMails and attending industry events should sound exciting to you.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You’re looking to kick-start your Sales career in technology OR have 1+ years experience in a similar SRD or internal sales role
- You and are looking to ramp up your career in a hyper-growth industry
- You may even be a recent graduate who has the determination and commercial sense to establish a lucrative career
- You’ll be self-motivated, high-energy and have the determination to do what it takes to get results
- You will be an adaptable and creative individual who will help identify, attract, retain and grow customers globally and deliver real value through open innovation
What’s in it for you
- Exciting opportunity to develop your career working with a true industry disruptor, operating at the forefront of technology
- Great offices based in Sydney CBD with access to public transport
- Competitive salary package
- Fantastic progression and future development opportunities