- 3051 W Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85017, USA
Saguaro Evaluation Group, LLC is a consulting agency that works with communities and organizations to understand their needs and recommend possible solutions through the use of Community-Based Participatory Research (CBPR).CBPR maintains local relevance by recognizing the unique strengths and diverse perspectives of community members and stakeholders. Saguaro Evaluation Group (SEG) also offers a myriad of services including consultation, training, facilitation, strategic planning, grant writing, and program evaluation, program implementation, and coalition building, just to name a few. Our mission is to empower the organizations and communities we work with to create a sustainable and positive effect on the populations we serve.
Saguaro Evaluation Group, LLC is looking for a detail-oriented Team Member who can handle multiple tasks with ease and a sense of urgency. The Team Member will be able to provide support to the office by completing tasks and activities required for contracts.
1. Maintain common spaces and meeting rooms and assist with setting up meeting rooms in a professional manner
2. Observe program sessions delivered in the community and in schools, fill out appropriate observation forms
3. Develop and execute recruitment plans for focus groups, presentations, listening sessions, community forums and other types of meetings in which community and/or professional participation are needed. Recruitment activities may include distribution of hard-copy flyers, electronic invites/ flyers, and phone invitations.
4. Assist with website maintenance
5. Accurately enter data into SPSS and Excel
6. Take quality notes at focus groups, community forums, and other types of meetings
7. Assist Program Director with miscellaneous tasks
The ideal candidate looks like:
· Fast learner
· Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude
· Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment
· Be able to travel within Maricopa County for work assignments
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Bilingual Spanish-English a must
· Flexible work schedule
· Mileage reimbursement
· Opportunity for growth
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Disclaimer: This is not a comprehensive list of responsibilities, duties, and activities that are required of the employee.