Rigger/Hoist Service Technician
- 250 National Place, Orlando, FL, United States
Spider ® is a division of SafeWorks LLC, the largest manufacturer and distributor of powered suspended access and safety solutions in North America, serving more customers with a wider variety of products and services than any other company. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Learn about us on the web at www.spiderstaging.com.
Applicants must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
We have an immediate opening for a Service Technician for our Orlando (Longwood) location.
As a Spider Service Tech, you will:
• Perform safety inspections, tear down, troubleshoot, repair, reassemble, and test Spider electro-mechanical equipment and accessories.
• Make service calls to demonstrate equipment and instruct customers in the correct and safe use of equipment.
• Perform rigging and de-rigging services on swing stage scaffolding.
• Assist in demonstrations of Spider products to customers.
- Minimum of 3 years electro / mechanical experience required.
- Ability to work in construction areas at high elevation without fear of heights.
- Must be able to lift (50+ lbs) and carry counter weights for extended periods.
- Current drivers' license with safe driving record.
- 2-4 years experience working as a driver or construction worker, or other related experience is preferred.
- Experience using Spider brand equipment desirable. Rigging experience a major plus.
- High School diploma or GED.
We offer a competitive wage + employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match and paid time off.
Submit your resume now. We're ready to hire!