Suspended Access Sales - Southern CA area
- Los Angeles, CA
Spider ® is a division of SafeWorks LLC, the largest manufacturer and distributor of powered suspended access and safety solutions in North America, serving more customers with a wider variety of products and services than any other company. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Learn about us on the web at www.spiderstaging.com.
Applicants must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Spider is seeking is a District Sales Representative for suspended access equipment in the greater Southern California area.
- Generate sales leads, call on potential new customers, and enhance relationships with current clients in order to sell products and services consistent with branch revenue and profitability goals.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and information (blueprints, plans, specifications, etc) in order to prepare timely and accurate proposals.
- Prepare and present proposal to customers in a clear and convincing manner while answering questions and/or objections to secure the sale; negotiate terms and conditions of sales to best advantage of the company.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with external customers and the Spider team.
- Coordinates the sale, delivery and installation of equipment; provides leadership to assure customer satisfaction and maintain job profitability.
- Collects and reports on market intelligence; evaluates competitor activities and/or products in the territory.
- Maintains documentation of sales activities, customer contacts, and related expenses.
- A required minimum of 3 years business to business outside sales experience in the greater LA area in construction-related and/or industrial sales with demonstrated skills and success in new account development. Strong preference for a background in swing stage or scaffolding sales.
- Bachelors degree in sales, marketing or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires a current and valid driver's license and a driving record indicating a history of safe and lawful vehicle operation.
- Requires knowledge of and experience with MS Office applications, Outlook, Customer Relations software packages, and standard office equipment.
We provide a competitive base and commission structure, and a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, and paid time off.