- 2nd Floor, Edo Innovates Hub,, Benin City, ED, Nigeria
Sabi Hub, a non-profit organization with the mission of grooming entrepreneurs and future leaders through carefully designed programs, co-working space, and community activities that will proffer solutions to local problems, create jobs and foster economic growth in Nigeria.
The Communications Manager is a super-organized, innovative, creative & meticulous planner who will immerse his/herself in our brand and proactively and aggressively lead a digital communications strategy.
The ideal candidate will work with the team to help manage the organization’s community and public image across all communications platforms, ensuring proper community engagement, consistent branding, and the development and implementation of marketing strategies. He/She will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker.
- Manage all corporate, service, and internal communications efforts for the company.
- Plan, manage and execute an annual Sabi Hub social media communications calendar.
- Create awesome, engaging content that coherently communicates the brand position and brand values to enhance brand awareness and drive new user acquisition.
- Manage and maintain all other external digital touchpoints for Sabi Hub.
- Manage our community touchpoints by quickly responding to customer queries, comments, and feedback.
- Nurture and develop strong partnerships with media outlets/press and stakeholders in the tech ecosystem.
- Craft the narrative and share the stories of our products, services, as well as our amazing team and culture.
- Oversee campaigns to increase awareness and excitement around the Sabi Hub's Community initiatives, services, and brand.
- Coordinate Sabi Hub Events attendance and media around these events.
- Support entrepreneurs trained in drafting and advising on execution strategies aligned with their brands - showcase them and spotlight monthly.
- Oversee day-to-day management and scaling of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Medium, and LinkedIn.
- Ensure and report progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly newsletter calendar which includes monthly objectives and initiatives.
- 2 years + of social media management experience.
- Proven hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online community engagement metrics
- Strong interest and understanding of the technology and entrepreneurship space in Nigeria.
- Familiarity with social media content creation, blogging, and community development.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management skills.
- High integrity, humility, team spirit, willingness to learn and grow.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is an added advantage
- A great chance to work with superheroes
- A huge platform for professional and personal development.
- Enjoy fulfillment by doing your best work and having fun along the way
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Other staff statutory benefits: Pension, NHF
APPLY VIA: bit.ly/SBH-CM