Internship in Data Science Projects (m/f/d)
- Stuttgarter Str. 130, 71332 Waiblingen, Deutschland
We are ready to try something new. Are you?
We at Syntegon Technology are already developing sustainable overall solutions for the pharmaceutical and food industries. As an independent company, which emerged from the Bosch Group, 6000 experienced employees in over 15 countries are working to further expand our leading position as a supplier of process and packaging technology. Use your passion and commitment to contribute to a better quality of life around the world and to actively shape our future.
Take the first step ! Apply now
We are currently looking for an intern, for our Location in Waiblingen.
- Plan, prepare and execute experimental work for data driven projects in the field of food and pharma packaging.
- Support in data preprocessing tasks.
- Apply and optimize machine learning algorithms on existing data sets.
- Engineering studies with affinity to both packaging technology and data science.
- Profound knowledge in at least one programming language, preferential in Python.
- Strong background in computer science.
- Open minded personality with ambitions to create new ideas and to work independently on the realization.
Duration: 6 Months Begin: from March 2022 or by arragement
Requirement for the internship is an enrollment at a university. Please attach your CV, a current certificate of enrollment, your internship regulations and, if necessary a valid workpermission. This internship is intended for compulsory interns.
Do you have any questions about the application process?
Melek Isik (HR department)
Do you have technical questions about the job?
Stefan Manz (Manager)
Syntegon is a global employer for whom diversity in the company is an important concern. We expressly welcome an environment in which all employees are equal regardless of gender, age, origin, religion, disabilities, sexual orientation and gender identity. If only the masculine form is used in this job advertisement, this serves for better readability and refers to people of any gender.