Director Compensation & Benefits and HR IT
- Stuttgarter Str. 130, 71332 Waiblingen, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
We are ready to try something new. Are you?
We at Syntegon Technology are already developing sustainable overall solutions for the pharmaceutical and food industries. As an independent company, which emerged from the Bosch Group, 6100 experienced employees in over 15 countries are working to further expand our leading position as a supplier of process and packaging technology. Use your passion and commitment to contribute to a better quality of life around the world and to actively shape our future.
Our headquarters are located at the Waiblingen site. From here, the management controls the company worldwide. In addition, we develop and manufacture process and packaging solutions for solid pharmaceuticals such as capsule fillers, cartoners as well as customized customer solutions here.
Take the first step! Apply now!
As Director Compensation & Benefits and HR Data you will report to the Vice President Human Resources. In your role you will be globally responsible for the continuous development, implementation and evaluation of hierarchy and business related compensation, bonus and benefit strategies. Moreover, you manage the company-wide HR Controlling and ensure the implementation of our HR IT roadmap.
- You manage concepts, tools and processes in the area of Compensation & Benefits and ensure their global implementation (e.g. compensation system for non-tariff employees, introduction and control of job evaluation systems, compensation committee, annual compensation calendar, compensation budget)
- You define a competitive compensation structure while working closely with external partners for salary benchmarks
- You are the contact person for HR stakeholders on all compensation-related issues and enable the HR organization to perform compensation-related tasks
- You are responsible for the company-wide HR Controlling, develop a HR cockpit to support our business and act as a sparring partner to the VP HR and controlling department
- You act as a Key Account Manager and escalation point for external service providers within the Compensation & Benefits area as well as for our payroll service providers
- You ensure data consistency throughout the implementation of all value creation projects and transformation related programs
- You have minimum 10 years of international experience in a corporate function within the field of Compensation & Benefits, HR Information Systems & data First experience working closely with private equity owners is a benefit
- You have a data driven background, strong analytical skills and you are acquainted with different job grading models and strategic workforce planning
- Establishing strategic direction as well as analytical & conceptional thinking are a must
- Organizational, communication and consulting talent round off your profile
- Benefit from our well thought-out company pension plan as well as our health concept at the site.
- Look forward to first-class catering in our employee restaurant with a diverse selection and healthy dietary options - we have something for everyone.
- Benefit from our attractive employee offers in various areas through corporate benefits - let yourself be surprised by a colorful range of offers.
Do you have questions about the application process?
Iris Gauder (Human Resources)
Syntegon is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor
protected by anti discrimination laws.