- 5224 Snapfinger Woods Dr, Decatur, GA 30035, USA
- Legal Entity: Kliklok LLC, a Syntegon company
Kliklok LLC, a Sytnegon Company (previously Bosch Packaging Technology) with its global headquarters based near Stuttgart, Germany. Syntegon Technology employs approximately 6,500 associates at 30 plus worldwide locations. Syntegon designs, develops and produces hi-tech packaging solutions (machines, systems, and after sales service) for the pharmaceutical and food industries.
SUMMARY: Working in a team environment, this position is responsible for the electrical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment and other facility electrical applications.
- Run and pull wire.
- Terminate wires to their prospective locations. Example: junction boxes, terminal strips, and controllers.
- Interpret electrical drawings and schematics.
- Wire control panels and/or assemblies utilizing drawings and schematics.
- Wire routing standardization (including washdown).
- Use power tools; (hand drills, drill & tap, drill press).
- Use electrical testing tools. Example:Digital Multi-meter, signal generator, oscilloscopes.
- Clock on proper work order and return work orders to stockroom once completed.
- Correctly return parts to stockroom.
- Consistently meet or beat established work order hours. If not, the appropriate ECN, ECR, or rework must be submitted. Track hours daily.
- Maintain a consistent forward momentum on his/her: (performance, production consistency, conduct, and attendance).
- Understand and follow the company's Standard Operating Procedures & Policies.
- Practice and maintain a safe & clean environment at all times for self, co-workers, and machinery especially while operating power tools.
- Stay on task, work diligently and with a sense of urgency. Cadence rather than rush in order to insure quality.
- Stay at the assigned work station - minimize socialization and other non-work related activities.
- Limit phone use to break times or emergency situations only: NOT on assembly floor during work hours.
- Must have completed an Electrician Apprentice Program OR have 2+ years of documented on the job training
- Must have at least 2+ years of work experience as an Electrician including experience running & pulling wire, wiring control panels, interpreting electrical drawings & schematics, using power tools and electrical testing tools
- Technical College Certificate or Degree is a plus
- Proficiency with Agile software
- Basic fault finding and knowledge of troubleshooting philosophies and skills
- Familiarity with standard hardware such as; nuts, bolts, and washers for machine applications
- Ability to identify various electrical components and hardware
Syntegon Technology is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
NOTE: All official Syntegon job postings can be found at www.syntegon.com. Successful candidates asked to participate in the hiring process should expect to speak to the hiring team by telephone and in person at one of our Syntegon office locations (Decatur, Oldsmar, Raleigh, New Richmond, Minneapolis and Allendale) prior to the job offer.