Sales Intern (Part-time)
- 90 Boroline Rd, Allendale, NJ 07401, USA
- Legal Entity: Syntegon Pharma Technology, Inc.
Syntegon Technology (previously Bosch Packaging) is one of the leading suppliers of process and packaging technology. At over 30 locations in more than 15 countries worldwide, a highly-qualified workforce develops and produces complete solutions for the pharmaceuticals, food, and confectionery industries. These solutions are complemented by a comprehensive after-sales service portfolio. A global service and sales network provides customers with local points of contact. Syntegon Technology operations globally and is responsible for the successful expansion of the service business in North America for Packaging Technology.
SUMMARY: Assist the Sales Department in the promotion of our portfolio to the target customer base and perform research for new product development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help the Sales Managers conduct product and market research
- Maintain CRM database
- Prepare and maintain sales tools
- Establish an adequate industry presence, and promote our products and services
- Help collect and document market and competitive information to formulate trend analysis and industry needs
- Investigate new technologies for implementation on new and existing local products
- Support sales and quoting activities
- Assist with cost tracking and pricing activities
- Other sales support and business development activities as assigned
*Schedule for this position is part-time, approximately 25 hours per week
- Must currently be enrolled in, or have recently completed an accredited Bachelor’s degree in Business or Business Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Strong skills in self-organization and independent work
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Syntegon Technology is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
NOTE: All official Syntegon job postings can be found at www.syntegon.com. Successful candidates asked to participate in the hiring process should expect to speak to the hiring team by telephone and in person at one of our Syntegon office locations (Decatur, Oldsmar, Raleigh, New Richmond, Minneapolis and Allendale) prior to the job offer.