- OH-48, Dayton, OH, USA
We are a firm focused in the STEM Talent Arena; Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. We pride ourselves in understanding a candidate's skill set, and the culture and work environment that is a best fit for both the candidate and the client.
- Provide hands-on, high-participation, team-oriented work environment through leadership direction, development, and training to all direct reports and associates within areas of responsibility.
Maintain 24/7 on-call availability for urgent issues that may arise.
Maintain excellent communication with and accountability to the President of the company.
- Follow and implement cohesive and consistent departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with colleagues and staff members as necessary to meet company initiatives.
- Recommend & follow manufacturing policies and programs which guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability.
- Oversee/administer ongoing training and manufacturing line operator certification process.
- Verify that all product quality checks are completed to meet acceptable quality standards.
- Implement cost effective systems to reduce and control operating expenditures, maintenance and repair expenses.
- Advise supervisors on issues including safety, security, employee relations, scheduling, and training.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 10 years of plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- A strong background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs, lean manufacturing practices and quality systems is required.
- Experience with cross-functional teams, continuous improvement and culture change would be beneficial.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green Card.