- Main St, Archbald, PA, USA
We are a firm focused in the STEM Talent Arena; Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. We pride ourselves in understanding a candidate's skill set, and the culture and work environment that is a best fit for both the candidate and the client.
Assemble cables and harness assemblies. May be required to perform a variety of electrical assembly operations; such as soldering, wiring, cutting, chassis marking, preparing terminations, harness or cable forming and lacing. Individual will be required to follow proper techniques and procedures to produce quality product as required by specifications and standards. Individual will also be accountable to work within the planned labor standards and schedule requirements.
First Shift, Full-Time
Will consider junior level candidates, or recent high school or trade school graduates with at least 1-2 years' work experience.
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to understand and work to written technical instructions
• Familiar with use of basic hand tools and automated assembly machines
• Ability to read drawings
• Familiar with or ability to learn proper Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) handling processes & procedures
• Electrical assembly
• Soldering under a scope
• Cable and harness assembly
• Previous production line experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.