- 11590 Century Blvd, Cincinnati, OH 45246, USA
We are a firm focused in the STEM Talent Arena; Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. We connect quality talent to clients with staffing needs. We pride ourselves in understanding a candidate's skill set, and the culture and work environment that is a best fit for both the candidate and the client.
Entry-level assembler position that is responsible for the basic assembly of standard and volume-based products.
- Assemble microcircuits under a microscope.
- Solder electronic components, wires and other electronic parts to designated locations on printed circuit boards.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610.
- Basic mechanical and computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder.
- 2+ years' soldering experience required.
- 2+ years' related defense manufacturing experience required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.