SSENSE Montreal - Key Holder, Appointment Experience
- 418 Rue Saint-Sulpice, Montréal, QC H2Y 2V5, Canada
SSENSE, pronounced [es-uhns], is a Montreal-based fashion platform with global reach. Founded in 2003, SSENSE is pacing the vanguard of directional retail with a mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels. We produce industry-leading original content and take pride in building our own technology solutions and systems from scratch. Our field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as we explore the nexus of content, commerce, and culture.
Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 88 million monthly page views, and achieving high double digit annual growth since inception, SSENSE is becoming a cultural protagonist in its own right.
Reporting to the Associate Store Manager of Sales, the Key Holder of Appointment Client Experience is responsible for maximizing sales through the appointment model of SSENSE MONTRÉAL. The candidate will drive appointment-model productivity by coaching the Personal Stylists on cultivating client relationships, communications and selling techniques, and creating best-in-class customer experiences that deliver on SSENSE’s customer promise. The candidate will foster a positive work environment that embraces SSENSE brand values and achieves key company objectives. They will coach and mentor the Personal Stylists to continuously grow SSENSE Montreal’s retail business.
Sales performance - 30%
- Supervise and contribute to achieving appointment-model sales targets; by leading a high-performing, customer-facing, service-orientated team that consistently delivers customer experiences in-line with the SSENSE Montreal brand strategy.
- Partner and support the Personal Stylists to improve overall selling skills and close sales. Achieve sales goals, KPIs and sell-through for all in-store activations.
- Partner with the Assistant Manager and Associate Manager to identify clienteling business needs to define engagement targets, increase customer base, net sales contributions and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain extensive product knowledge and product ownership.
Customer experience - 30%
- Participate and cultivate genuine and loyal client relationships. Leverage client database management, client profiling, communication and engagement to grow the client base.
- Supervise the appointment customer experience to ensure the highest level of service across pre, during, and post appointment.
- Assist with client issues for resolutions and win-win solutions that enhance customer experiences
- Assist Personal Stylists through seamless communication and follow-through on client requests, to drive the ultimate experience for every customer.
Operations - 20%
- Assist Personal Stylists in client appointments, reception and preparation of merchandise, and delivering on the SSENSE Montreal promise to its customers.
- Support the point of sale experience by ensuring client transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, leveraging SSENSE Systems and technology.
- Ensure the functionality of technology and security systems in support of the appointment model.
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management and transaction accuracy.
- Ensure compliance of store operations, opening and closing procedures, health and safety, maintenance and company policies and protocols.
- Maintain current visual direction through identifying, communicating and ensuring highest standards of visual presentation to drive growth through product assortment and presentation
Leadership - 20%
- Ensure the Personal Stylists are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skill sets and standards
- Motivate and engage the team in contributing to the achievement of business goals, as well as company’s vision and values
- Build and develop best-in-class, client-centric teams. Continually evaluate the performance of the Personal Stylists and provide feedback to ensure results and address performance management issues in a timely manner
- Foster collaboration between the personal stylists, operations and support roles.
- A minimum of 2 years previous supervisory or management experience in luxury retail, hospitality or customer service
- College or University degree in Fashion, Business, Management, or a related field is preferred
- Experience with operating POS system
- Proven experience establishing trusting relationships in an multi-channel environment
- Excellent knowledge of the labels carried by SSENSE including creative direction, history, and technical garment information
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (15kg)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Web and computer-savviness
- Hours/days of work can be varied due to the demands of the business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships with clients
- Ability to lead by example, and set performance standards
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor employees to achieve personal and professional goals
- Customer-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to lead a fast-paced environment, while ensuring exceptionally high levels of customer service across all registers
- Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity.