Customer Experience Agent Japanese/English (Contract)
- 333 Rue Chabanel O, Montréal, QC H2N 2G1, Canada
SSENSE, pronounced [es-uhns], is a Montreal-based fashion platform with global reach. Founded in 2003, SSENSE is pacing the vanguard of directional retail with a mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels. We produce industry-leading original content and take pride in building our own technology solutions and systems from scratch. Our field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as we explore the nexus of content, commerce, and culture.
Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 76 million monthly page views, and achieving high double digit annual growth since inception, SSENSE is becoming a cultural protagonist in its own right.
Are you interested in fashion and technology? Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences? Join the SSENSE team during one of our most exciting times of the year! We’re currently hiring for 3-month contracts with the possibility of permanent opportunities upon completion.
As a Customer Experience Agent at SSENSE, you will join a diverse team of friendly, curious and efficient problem solvers who go the extra mile to deliver incredible experiences for our customers located around the globe.
WHY CHOOSE SSENSE
- Great work environment, friendly and dynamic teams
- Remote work
- Possibility of contract extension and permanent employment
- Multiple Full-Time Scheduling Options: Available to work between 32 and 40 hours per week during contract period
- Competitive salary of $15.63/hr (overnight 25% premium and evening 15% premium)
- Paid overtime
- $500 End of contract bonus
- $300 referral bonuses for every hired candidate you refer!
- Provide excellent customer service with care, adequate problem solving skills and professionalism
- Dedicate all efforts toward maintaining customer value with care, patience, and professionalism
- Assist our top clientele in product, brand, or general customer service inquiries via email, telephone, chat and social media
- On occasion, lead team huddles to communicate daily tasks/objectives
- Provide constructive feedback to peers and managers
- Identify and implement improvements to Customer Experience processes
- Identify High Value Clientele and provide leads to Personal Stylists
- Maintain effective working relationships and assist peers to resolve customer inquiries
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion, Communications, Business, Arts, History, or other related fields, completed or in progress, an asset
- 6-12 months relevant experience in customer service experience, an asset
- Open availability to work Monday to Sunday, anywhere from 7am to Midnight (evening premium after 8 p.m.)
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Japanese, other languages are an asset
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Customer-centric with a passion for delivering extraordinary customer experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Knowledge of fashion and luxury goods an asset
- Positive and self-motivated team player