Talent Acquisition Partner -Technology
- 333 Rue Chabanel O, Montréal, QC H2N 2G1, Canada
Founded in 2003, SSENSE is pacing the vanguard of directional retail with its mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels.
Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 88 million monthly page views, and achieving high double digit annual growth since inception, its field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as it explores the nexus of content, commerce, and culture. More than just a retailer, SSENSE is becoming a cultural protagonist in its own right.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for executing the full cycle recruitment strategy and will play a key role in the rapid expansion of SSENSE, with a focus on candidates within the fields of Engineering and Technology. He/She will develop recruiting strategies, manage candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle, and effectively manage internal client relationships with hiring managers, business leaders, HR Business Partners, and candidates. The ideal Acquisition Partner will generate strong candidate pipelines, thoroughly assess applicants, manage an effective selection process, and successfully close new hires.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting top Technology talent
- Propose, execute, and monitor methods to increase the quality and number of applications, including new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process to meet staffing objectives
- Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria
- Post openings as necessary and use social and professional networking platforms to identify and source candidates
- Educate and coach hiring managers on interview techniques
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure the effectiveness of recruitment processes
- Maintain all records of pertinent applicant and interview data
- Build a pipeline of promising candidates and maintain regular contact for future positions
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a technical recruiting role, preferably within a startup or technology company
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and other social sourcing tools
- High level of comfort around web technologies and engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple functions and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment dealing with change and continuously shifting requirements