- Job Category.: Test
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Name on Job Ad: SQLI
SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience. We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are looking for a man/woman with proven experience as Scrum Master that will lead an international team, many of them working remote, within a global project for one of the top 3 food & beverage companies in the world. The aim of the project heads the improvement of the Mobile Applications Management for an eCommerce platform.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
What is this all about?
- As Scrum Master, you will work in a cross functional environment and help improve our use of the framework.
- You will work closely with Program Management, Product Owners, Development Team, as well as other scrum masters in order to implement and grow the agile mindset and ensure different teams operate in a uniform manner.
- Coaching of the product owner and the development team to improve in their agile adoption.
- Guide the team to achieve self-organization.
- Contribute with the ways of working definition and documentation, to provide visibility for and from the squad.
- Ensure that the agile mindset adopted by the squad is aligned with the rest of the organization.
- Work together with the rest of the scrum masters in order to find the synergies.
- You will be a key resource of the Agile Community of Practice (CoP).
- You will be expected to provide support, coaching, and guidance on Agile/Scrum and SAFe practices to the team.
- Strong experience on driving agile from design to implementation.
- Work closely with different stakeholders within the organization to avoid impediments or stoppers.
- Product Owner
- Technical Experts
- QA Leads
- Agile coaches
- Developer’s squad’s members
Who are you?
- Minimum experience as a scrum master of 5 year in a team for a digital product, including development and testing and product owner coaching in his/her scope.
- Regular user of Jira, and Confluence (Atlassian)
- Ability to detect what’s aligned with the agile mindset and what’s not, and resourceful to influence the product owner and the team towards an improvement path.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, especially during an agile transformation journey.
- Servant leader attitude, embracing the goal of removing blockers for the team.
- Have been part of an agile transformation is a plus.
Skills & Behaviours
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
- Excellent communication skills with different audiences.
- Capable to lead, pursue and empower as a mentor the agile team.
- Trouble-shooting management.
- Action Oriented
- Peer Relationship
- Service Orientation
Nice to have: Scrum Certification.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible Remuneration (Meal vouchers, kinder garden, Public Transport/Mobility)
- Private health insurance (including dental care).
- Juno Journey Premium member platform with a lot of on-line learnings (certifications, courses, etc).
- Individual yearly training and certification budget.
- Onsite/Hybrid/Remote policy work.
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday.
- Intensive working hours on Fridays and all week in July and August.
- Full salary coverage for sick leave.
- Relocation package.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.