Junior iOS Developer
- Job Category.: Developement
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Name on Job Ad: SQLI
SQLI Group is a digital agency, with 30 years leading the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience. We are over 2500 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. We are a human touch company & key partner of the largest international companies with global projects.
We #Perceive #Challenge #Deliver #Inspire
We are looking for a Junior iOS Developer that will become and active member of an international team of Mobile Developers (iOS & Android). This team leads the maintenance of the current mobile versions for a global eCommerce platform in one of the 3 Top food & beverage companies worldwide.
What is this all about?
- Maintenance and bugs fixing within the application code.
- Help & support to other squad members.
- Write and report the analysis & design of bugs, issues, and solutions offered.
- Delivery Coordinator
- Scrum Master
- QA Team
- iOS & Android Team
Who are you?
- Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- 2-4 years of experience coding iOS.
- Sounds Knowledge of Swift.
- Regular user of GIT, BitBucket and Jira.
- Working in agile projects with SCRUM framework.
- Proven experience in iOS App life-cycle (from coding to launching to marketplace)
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible Remuneration (Meal vouchers, kinder garden, Public Transport/Mobility)
- Private health insurance (including dental care).
- Juno Journey Premium member platform with a lot of on-line learnings (certifications, courses, etc).
- Individual yearly training and certification budget.
- Onsite/Hybrid/Remote policy work.
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday.
- Intensive working hours on Fridays and all week in July and August.
- Full salary coverage for sick leave.
- Relocation package.
Data protection notice
SQLI ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.