Fleet Director | Commercial Trucking
- 10510 Northup Way, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
We drive change that places drivers at the center of every decision. We are committed to providing opportunities that fuel their future and improve their lives.
THE OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS IS OVER. REV YOUR ENGINES… REVOLUTION IS COMING!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE REVOLUTIONARY?
We are looking for someone to lead the Fleet management function across multiple trucking companies with a collective fleet of over 150 vehicles. This role will provide expert knowledge and guidance to 12+ operations on fleet maintenance, driver safety performance, and regulatory compliance efforts. Additionally, the Fleet Manager is responsible for risk analysis, and improvement of accident-prevention initiatives.
*Monday & Friday Work Remotely*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage fleets of all four companies 150+ Commercial Vehicles.
- Assist in scheduling maintenance, and repairs on vehicles.
- Establish relationships and work with vendors for lease, rental, and repairs
- Track maintenance on owned vehicles.
- Timely submit fuel and mileage reports to IFTA.
- Manage fleet invoices.
- Track and manage ELD and Camera devices using Samsara.
- Collaborate with the Safety Manager to monitor driver habits, track accidents, and process claims.
- Maintain insurance on vehicles such as adding and removing them from the policies.
- Reduce vehicle cost by tracking trends, analyzing contracts, negotiating with vendors, and managing fleet movement.
- Follow all vehicle regulations and laws.
- Develop procedures for fleet accident and injury prevention identified in accident reports and historical analysis.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Provide technical guidance, expertise, and assistance to on-site personnel.
- Produce weekly fleet metrics for all operation locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive Fleet management experience, including two years of specialized commercial transportation work.
- Advanced knowledge of Commercial Motor Vehicle accident and injury prevention principles & techniques.
- DOT, FMCSA, and OSHA regulatory compliance.
- Vendor experiences with Penske & Ryder.
- Experience with Samsara or similar ELD system.
- Data analysis and the ability to determine appropriate action.
- Close loop process, appropriate communication and follow up across all level of the organization.
- Experience in a high expectations job with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in ensuring that Company policies and procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for Interaction and ensuring appropriate response from vendors.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and then ability to drive the organization to appropriate actions.
- Attention to detail and impeccable administrative skills.
- Self-aware, with no ego, ability to transcend their role & exceed expectations.
- Ability to speak candidly, welcome critiques & learn from mistakes. Ability to attack obstacles head-on, with a solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving and recognize strengths & weaknesses while striving to focus on adding maximum value.
- Someone with a high capacity for fast-paced decision making. Ability to set ambitious goals & challenge themselves to level up. The ability to use tactical precision & not confuse activity for progress.
- Someone with mental agility & flexibility so that they can respond to the dynamic needs of our clients.
- Must possess a natural bent towards investing in solutions that can scale into the future. Able to encourage differing perspectives and collaborate to design simple solutions for complex problems.
- Able to recognize the hard work that goes into reaching milestones, others' performance & celebrate their successes.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D)
- 2-weeks Paid Time- Off (sick, vacation, personal)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt Temporary Coverage
Salary: $90-$100k DOE; the salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
REVO Group is an equal opportunity employer. REVO Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.