Warehouse Assistant | Part Time
- 333 W Canal Dr, Kennewick, WA 99336, USA
Starting compensation of $15 per hour
Shift: 12am start | Part Time
The Warehouse Assistant will work directly with the Operations Manager in a fast-paced dispatch environment. This position is very hands-on and physically demanding while requiring organizational skills. There is opportunity for advancement into Driving or Other Operational roles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with operation management and drivers for a timely dispatch
- Assist with the loading and or unloading of Palletized Amazon Freight
- Organization and moving of Dispatch Carts
- Distribution of Equipment and Manifests
- Assist with general dispatch duties as assigned
- Operate in a safe and efficient manner, abiding by all Health and Safety regulations.
- Maintain good rapport with entire workforce.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Proactive self-starter; with ability to work independently
- Positive attitude, assertive, effective, and professional
- Dedicated; must possess good work ethics
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Currently scheduling interviews!
BAC Enterprises is a division of SPT Holdings. We are currently the largest Amazon LSP contractor in Washington state. Since then we have progressed and partnered with multiple market leaders.
We have found success in the logistics industry by upholding the highest standards while developing innovative business solutions. Most importantly, we foster a sense of community with friends and family to create an enduring culture. We create new jobs while developing our people for the future of the logistics industry. We take care of our employees who take care of our customers.
We are also very committed to Veterans and appreciate the men and women who have served in our Military. Our Drivers come from a variety of backgrounds and we encourage all interested applicants to apply.
SPT is an equal opportunity employer. SPT does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.