Payroll Specialist - Full Time
- 10510 Northup Way, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
We are seeking a high performing Payroll Specialist / Payroll Administrator to in support a thriving Logistics company operating in 5 states. In this dynamic and fast paced environment, under the supervision of the HR Manager & Finance Department the to payroll specialist will ensure accurate processing and recording of the company's payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information and apply solutions-oriented payroll practices in a proactive manner. The ability to build relationships, exercise good judgement and working knowledge of multi state payroll management / law is critical to this tole. The successful candidate should demonstrate an understand of how Payroll, Benefits, and HR process improvement work.
- Understand all aspects of payroll regarding payroll laws and regulations.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed timely and accurately.
- Provide excellent customer service to employees: In the areas of compensation, taxes, benefits, how clock In/out, how to request time off.
- Perform daily payroll operations.
- Process employee data (new hires, changes etc.)
- Execute time and attendance processing and Interface with payroll.
- Process 401k, HSA and garnishment payments.
- Process 940/941 tax payments.
- Process manual check requests.
- Other assigned duties.
- 2-4 years Payroll processing (Preferred)
- 6 months - 1 year HR Experience (Preferred)
- 6 months Benefits Administration (Preferred)
- Willing to train the most qualified candidate in HR and Benefits Administration
- Associate Degree / Associate Degree in Accounting or Certified Payroll Specialist Certificate (Preferred)
- Work Experience over Formal Education will be considered.
- Knowledge of CA, UT, NV, OR, WA payroll law strongly desired.
- Strong Interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities.
- Ability to deal with difficult, sensitive, and confidential Information.
- Working knowledge of APS Payroll Time & Attendance desired but not required
- Strong PC knowledge Including proficiency In Excel.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be a team player.
Physical Demands: Subject to sitting, bending, reaching and lifting objects. Office environment, computer use, office equipment use. Monday & Friday remote work days. Excellent Benefits; Unlimited Office Snacks; 401k employer match; generous PTO package.
SPT Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of SPT Holdings Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
SPT Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans