- 10510 Northup Way, Kirkland, WA, United States
Our philosophy is that Anyone can experience genuine fulfillment with the right mentality. We inspire individuals with purpose and meaning for their work by providing opportunities to fuel their future and improve their lives.
Our mission is to build & resource customized transportation solutions for extraordinary companies.
We are seeking a high performing Operations Assistant to fill our open position in supporting a thriving Logistics company operating in 5 states. The qualified candidate must be able to work in an office setting as part of a close team. In this dynamic and fast paced environment, under the supervision of the Business Manager, the Operations Assistant will possess the ability to build relationships and exercise good judgement and have an ability to handle a variety of tasks. A master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, an upbeat attitude, and a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out operational and administrative duties such as filing, typing, scanning, copying, binding etc.
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars and making hotel reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party, take messages.
- Operational support: attending operational and support department meetings, note taking, working on special projects as assigned.
- Some executive assistant support as needed.
- Greet and assist visitors; maintain neat and tidy office appearance at all times.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute Incoming mail.
- Maintain supplies Inventory by checking stock to determine Inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment Inventories and evaluating new equipment.
- Other assigned duties.
- 2-4 years Operations Assistant clerical, secretarial or administrative assistant / office assistance experience, operational and executive (C-Suite) support - experience (Preferred).
- Work Experience over Formal Education will be considered.
- Strong Interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities.
- Ability to deal with difficult, sensitive, and confidential Information.
- Excellent computer skills; Strong PC knowledge Including proficiency In Excel.
- High degree of attention to detail; strong work ethic.
- Data entry experience; working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- They are self-aware, with No Ego, able to transcend their role & exceed expectations. Able to speak candidly, welcome critiques & learn from mistakes. Able to attack obstacles head-on, with a solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving and recognize strengths & weaknesses while striving to focus on where they add maximum value.
- Passionate and Entrepreneurial-minded, optimistic, fearless, & driven. With an aim to raise the bar continually, & have fun doing it. Take calculated risks & capitalize on opportunities to win.
- Someone with a high capacity for fast-paced decision making. Able to set ambitious goals & challenge themselves to level up. The ability to use tactical precision & not confuse activity for progress.
- Salary DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Flexible Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401k matching plan available
- Outgoing, positive and fun work environment
Job Type: Full-Time, Non- Exempt
Subject to sitting, standing, bending, reaching, and lifting objects up to 15 lbs. Standard office environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
SPT Holding is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of SPT Holdings Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
SPT Holding is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans