Office Administrator, Part-Time
- 10510 Northup Way, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
SPT Holdings is a management company that provides administrative services and operational support to its four transportation and logistics companies. Collectively, the companies partner with major clients throughout the continental US including FedEx, Amazon, and other tech start-ups around the US. We currently have a opening for an Office Administrator at our HQ in Kirkland, WA corporate office.
Serve as the company’s primary point-of-contact for all general inquires. An Office Administrator provides support to company entities, manages day-to-day office operations, and provide administrative assistance to the company HQ departments.
- Support the management team in administrative duties such as calendar management, travel and accommodation bookings, and similar tasks.
- Ownership of day-to-day office operations; serve as the primary point-of-contact for utilities accounts, ensure sufficient office inventory is on-hand, products are stocked, equipment are in working order, and tidiness of shared workspaces.
- Assist in recruiting such as screening candidates, follow-up calls, and tracking applications.
- Assist in reporting such as data entry, pulling system reports, and organizing documents.
- Assist corporate departments and respective teams with various clerical tasks as business demands.
- Run errands to post office, grocery stores, or similar, as needed.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be able to handle confidential information discreetly as exposure to highly sensitive information will be frequent.
- 1 year of Microsoft Office experience specifically in Excel and Word is preferred.
- Excellent customer-service skills required; ability to professionally communicate with those at all levels of the organization.
- Great writing and communications skills; professional and timeliness.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, resourcefulness, and time management skills.
- Tech savvy; possess a can-do, troubleshooting mindset.
- Good analytical skills.
Education & Experience
- Min. of one year supporting corporate management team preferred.
- Min. of one year of professional work experience in an office setting preferred.
- Some college education, preferred.
Job Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Salary Range: $15-$17 per hour
Schedule: 15-25 hrs. per week; Tue.- Thu.: In-office, 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Local candidates only.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.