LOCAL AMAZON | Box Truck Driver | Non CDL
- 333 W Canal Dr, Kennewick, WA 99336, USA
Salary: $17.00 - $17.50 / Hour
Sign-On Bonus $500! (based on qualifying experience)
*Subject to Terms and conditions. Spring Hiring Bonus available from 4/2/2021-06/30/2021.
Roman & BAC Freight Lines is looking for Box truck Drivers (Standard license) to transport palletized freight from Amazon to the post office.
What we're offering:
- Starting compensation of $17.00 - $17.50 / Hour
- Medical Insurance with Dental / Vision coverage available (full time)
- Discretionary Performance Raises: at or after 1 year of active employment*
- 401(K) Matching Plans Available! (full time)
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Holidays (full time)
- Bonus Programs
- Weekly paychecks with direct deposit
What we're looking for:
- Must have a valid driver’s license (CDL not required)
- Have or willing to get a DOT MedCard (DOT Physical)
- Must be 21 years or older
- Responsible & Reliable
- Have a smart phone
- A Night Owl, happy to Work Graveyard
- Physically fit (Pallet Jack Palletized Freight)
- Have a clean driving record (MVR) - (less than 3 violations in 5 yrs)
- 1 year of similar driving experience (16 ft to 26 ft. Box Trucks)
- Prior Class B CDL experinece preferred
- Will clear a Background Check
- Will clear a Drug Test - NO Marijuana
*Currently scheduling interviews!
BAC Enterprises is a division of SPT Holdings. We are currently the largest Amazon LSP contractor in Washington state. Since then we have progressed and partnered with multiple market leaders.
We have found success in the logistics industry by upholding the highest standards while developing innovative business solutions. Most importantly, we foster a sense of community with friends and family to create an enduring culture. We create new jobs while developing our people for the future of the logistics industry. We take care of our employees who take care of our customers.
We are also very committed to Veterans and appreciate the men and women who have served in our Military. Our Drivers come from a variety of backgrounds and we encourage all interested applicants to apply.