Transportation Sales Executive
- 10510 Northup Way, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
SPT Holdings is an asset holding company for multiple transportation subsidiaries. We collaborate with the largest, most advanced companies, helping them manage the accelerated demand for e-commerce delivery and freight transportation. Our mission is to build & resource customized transportation solutions for market disruptors.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for gaining new business. You will act as a bridge between our customers and our business units using a consultative selling strategy to understand the customer's business, including their current situation and their future direction, and propose a series of custom solutions that exceed their needs and enhance their ability to drive improved business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Win, retain, and develop Business Customers through sales "hunting" activity, correctly assessing the prospective account as Profitable, Significant, or Strategic in order to secure winning bids.
- Build rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market and support customer retention through collaboration with all resources including our company teams, LOB Managers, other sales channels, and local Station Management.
- Recommend solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive sales pipeline.
- Cultivate strategic relationships through network opportunities and contacts.
- Use networks within various Sales channels to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offer a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities daily (required).
- Base Salary + Lucrative commission DOE
- Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Your skills and experience
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years field sales in Freight
- The ideal candidate brings a book of business & outstanding CRM
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, & solutions.
- Exception Microsoft Office, CRM, and operational systems & software proficiency.
- Knowledge of national commercial transportation
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience acquiring and winning new business & new customers.
SPT Holdings is a values-driven organization. We prioritize our ability to sharpen the behaviors that create an enduring culture. These values are the guiding principles that help us to focus, engage, & recognize people that embody & serve our mission.
Our ideal candidate
A bold & authentic leader, inspiring those around them with passion & confidence. Able to establish trust & gain influence by building relationships while always striving for excellence.
They are self-aware, with No Ego, able to transcend their role & exceed expectations. Able to speak candidly, welcome critiques & learn from mistakes. Able to attack obstacles head-on, with a solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving and recognize strengths & weaknesses while striving to focus on where they add maximum value.
Passionate and Entrepreneurial-minded, optimistic, fearless, & driven. With an aim to raise the bar continually, & have fun doing it. Take calculated risks & capitalize on opportunities to win.
Someone with a high capacity for fast-paced decision making. Able to set ambitious goals & challenge themselves to level up. The ability to use tactical precision & not confuse activity for progress.
Someone with mental agility & flexibility so that they can respond to the dynamic needs of our clients.
Must possess a natural bent towards investing in solutions that can scale into the future. Able to encourage differing perspectives and collaborate to design simple solutions for complex problems.
Able to recognize the hard work that goes into reaching milestones, other's performance & celebrate their successes.