- 1, Boston, MA, United States
The client is looking for an experienced UX researcher to join their Boston team. This is a great opportunity for a resourceful, motivated team player who can develop a research strategy and help build a customer-centric culture. You will partner with product managers, product designers, and engineering to uncover insights about users’ behaviors, and influence product direction by communicating research results and actionable recommendations.
Keys to the role
- 3 years of relevant UX Research experience in SaaS or B2B.
- Expertise in qualitative research and proficiency in quantitative research methods.
- Demonstrated experience running an end-to-end research program.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Agile environment (work in 2 week sprints)
In this role, you will:
- Design and deploy discovery/generative research (ethnographic research, qualitative interviews, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Conduct evaluative research (user needs assessments, tree tests, clickstream analysis, usability testing, etc.)
- Distill learnings into strategic and tactical recommendations that influence design decisions and product strategy
- Lead recruitment activities (develop criteria, connect with potential participants, track status, and arrange for incentives)
- Ability/desire to take on additional UX design or writing responsibilities
- 3+ years relevant experience in user research, and Bachelor’s degree in Cognitive Science, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
- Expertise in qualitative research and proficiency in quantitative research methods
- Demonstrated experience running an end-to-end research program
- Passion for product innovation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Knowledge of data analytics
- Familiarity with the user experience design process and ability to incorporate user research into agile development projects
- Relevant work samples demonstrating proficiency in a variety of research methods
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.