- 1, Nashville, TN
Seeking an Electrical Engineer with PLC experience (can be entry-level or experienced hire).
- BS in Electrical Engineering and prior engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in writing/developing/programming PLC's.
- Experience with specifying, installing, start-up and operation of A/C inverter drives and D/C drives including Allen-Bradley (PLC 2 and 5, Control Logix), Mitsubishi, Siemens, and General Electric.
- Working knowledge of Ethernet IP communications, power distribution equipment including sizing transformers, electrical feeders, and distribution gear for equipment loads from 120 up to 13,800 volts.
- Support Ethernet IP communications, power distribution and equipment including sizing transformers, electrical feeders and distribution gear for equipment loads from 120 up to 13,800 volts.
- Utilize creativity and innovation to achieve overall objectives through defining and executing an operating strategy that helps the Plant meet or exceed its goals and metrics.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Manufacturing experience
- PLC experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.